Terms and Conditions
|Deliveries to the residence and embassy are free of charge.|
|In order to provide you with best service and yet adhere to the customs? regulations, it is very important:|
- To check the availability of the goods and reserve them, by fax, by phone, by e-mail, or visiting our showroom.
- Fill the attached order form or send your own list.
- Our staff will check the availability of the good or offer alternatives and reserve the quantities.
- A T.X. list will be sent to you, ready to be attached in 3 copies to the tax exemption form MB 380, duty signed and stamped, according to the customs regulations.
- The MB 380 form has to be sent to the customs for approval.
- You can also give it to us and we?ll take care to bring it to the customs.
- We retrieve the customs approved orders daily. Your order can be ready in a short while after receiving the approved form and collected the same day from our warehouse.
- We can deliver your orders to your embassy or residence.
- Payment can be made:
by check (up to 30 days credit)
by credit card
by transfer to our account in Bank Hapoalim, branch 567, Tel Aviv, account number: 321762
|We grant you:|
2% discount for prompt payment.
10% discount for the national day to all members of the mission.
|Always inquire about special offers and discounts.|
For inquiries, contact our sales personnel at phone number: 03-951-1193/4
|Sales: Tel: : (+972)3-951-1193/4 |
Olga (ext 16):Russian.
Alon (ext 16):english.
Jack (ext. 11): English, French
Lory (ext 12):Italian